Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
Here Speak In English Only - الصفحة 7 - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة


الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات شباب فلسطين > محطات أدبية > طَريـــقُ النَــجــآح ْ

إضافة رد
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-15-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
sofy
.[ مـلـكـة المنتدى ].
 
الصورة الرمزية sofy
وأملْ . ليسَ يتّسعُ ...
فإنْ اقترنَ حُسنُ الظنّ بمحبّةِ الخَالقِ
ومعرفتهْ ازْدَهرتِ الأعَاجيبْ ..!
♥ أيُوووشْ يَ صَمْصُومْ قلبيِ فديتسْ ♥

قوة السمعة: 129 sofy will become famous soon enoughsofy will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

*

*

Hello all

Why do I see this topic extinct in this way?

Why do not you even trying to speak the word only to help you to speak and write ..!!

What is the problem that for which you are trying to speak and write?

What can I help you? Made you to speak and you write

Peace


؛




أنت إنْ تحبّني يا (الله).. فأنا أسْعد.
..{. ♥
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
CoOl GiRl..~
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية CoOl GiRl..~
ســبـــحـــآن الــلــه وبــــحـــمـــدهـ .. ســـبـــحـــآن الــلــه الــعــظــيــم <3

قوة السمعة: 115 CoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

ya sofy i'am with you

lets make this pege to improve our english language

you know what

i have a problem with english

i dont know why i feel fright to speak with others in english

i'm not perfect in english but i can speak

also i think i have some problems with writinge

can any body help me !!


مآفي توقيع :(
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 05:13 AM   #3
sofy
.[ مـلـكـة المنتدى ].
 
الصورة الرمزية sofy
وأملْ . ليسَ يتّسعُ ...
فإنْ اقترنَ حُسنُ الظنّ بمحبّةِ الخَالقِ
ومعرفتهْ ازْدَهرتِ الأعَاجيبْ ..!
♥ أيُوووشْ يَ صَمْصُومْ قلبيِ فديتسْ ♥

قوة السمعة: 129 sofy will become famous soon enoughsofy will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة coo0ool girlمشاهدة المشاركة

ya sofy i'am with you

lets make this pege to improve our english language

you know what

i have a problem with english

i dont know why i feel fright to speak with others in english

i'm not perfect in english but i can speak

also i think i have some problems with writinge

can any body help me !!


There you have errors here with pronoun such as I
here we must write the capital letter

we must also write the first letter of the capital letter language
because it is a noun,

الترجمــة :

عندكـ أخطاء موضحة باللونـ الأحمر أعتذر إزا مانتبهتـ لأيـ خطأ عندكـ
لازمـ هوونـ الضمير I يكتبـ حرفـ كبير بجميع الحالااتـ
وشغلة تانية إنتهتلها أنو أنتــ كاتبة كلمة English أولـ حرفـ فيها حرفـ صغير english
معـ أنو لو إنتبهتيـ أنو حتىـ أنا لما كتبتها أعطانيـ تحتـ الكلمة خط أحمر معناتو الكلمة خطأ لا بد منـ تعديلها
بتعديلـ الحرفـ الأولـ إلىـ حرفـ كبير
بمعنىـ أنو اللغاتـ تعتبر أسماء والأسماء باللغة الإنجليزية نعبر عنها بحرفـ كبير

إن شاء اللهـ تكونـت القاعدة وصلتــ أموولة ~


؛




أنت إنْ تحبّني يا (الله).. فأنا أسْعد.
..{. ♥
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
CoOl GiRl..~
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية CoOl GiRl..~
ســبـــحـــآن الــلــه وبــــحـــمـــدهـ .. ســـبـــحـــآن الــلــه الــعــظــيــم <3

قوة السمعة: 115 CoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sofyمشاهدة المشاركة

There you have errors here with pronoun such as I
here we must write the capital letter


we must also write the first letter of the capital letter language
because it is a noun,

الترجمــة :

عندكـ أخطاء موضحة باللونـ الأحمر أعتذر إزا مانتبهتـ لأيـ خطأ عندكـ
لازمـ هوونـ الضمير I يكتبـ حرفـ كبير بجميع الحالااتـ
وشغلة تانية إنتهتلها أنو أنتــ كاتبة كلمة English أولـ حرفـ فيها حرفـ صغير english
معـ أنو لو إنتبهتيـ أنو حتىـ أنا لما كتبتها أعطانيـ تحتـ الكلمة خط أحمر معناتو الكلمة خطأ لا بد منـ تعديلها
بتعديلـ الحرفـ الأولـ إلىـ حرفـ كبير
بمعنىـ أنو اللغاتـ تعتبر أسماء والأسماء باللغة الإنجليزية نعبر عنها بحرفـ كبير


إن شاء اللهـ تكونـت القاعدة وصلتــ أموولة ~

I wiil take care enshalla

thnxx sweety u r great


مآفي توقيع :(
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 04:41 AM   #5
sofy
.[ مـلـكـة المنتدى ].
 
الصورة الرمزية sofy
وأملْ . ليسَ يتّسعُ ...
فإنْ اقترنَ حُسنُ الظنّ بمحبّةِ الخَالقِ
ومعرفتهْ ازْدَهرتِ الأعَاجيبْ ..!
♥ أيُوووشْ يَ صَمْصُومْ قلبيِ فديتسْ ♥

قوة السمعة: 129 sofy will become famous soon enoughsofy will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

*

*

Good honey

Oky

let other learn what's the problem that u have ?

I want to tell you the first error
you are not the only, but mostly here, I see the same error in writing and those of the common mistakes in the writing of pronouns
pronouns such as I
does not write small in both came in the first floor or at the end
always writes the capital letter

this is a common mistake

really wish to abide by this rule in writing

Any help? I'm ready
-


؛




أنت إنْ تحبّني يا (الله).. فأنا أسْعد.
..{. ♥
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 05:03 AM   #6
CoOl GiRl..~
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية CoOl GiRl..~
ســبـــحـــآن الــلــه وبــــحـــمـــدهـ .. ســـبـــحـــآن الــلــه الــعــظــيــم <3

قوة السمعة: 115 CoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sofyمشاهدة المشاركة *

*

Good honey

Oky

let other learn what's the problem that u have ?

I want to tell you the first error
you are not the only, but mostly here, I see the same error in writing and those of the common mistakes in the writing of pronouns
pronouns such as I
does not write small in both came in the first floor or at the end
always writes the capital letter

this is a common mistake

really wish to abide by this rule in writing

Any help? I'm ready -


thnxx sweety

I will work on it


مآفي توقيع :(
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 04:52 AM   #7
sofy
.[ مـلـكـة المنتدى ].
 
الصورة الرمزية sofy
وأملْ . ليسَ يتّسعُ ...
فإنْ اقترنَ حُسنُ الظنّ بمحبّةِ الخَالقِ
ومعرفتهْ ازْدَهرتِ الأعَاجيبْ ..!
♥ أيُوووشْ يَ صَمْصُومْ قلبيِ فديتسْ ♥

قوة السمعة: 129 sofy will become famous soon enoughsofy will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

*

*

حبيتـ ترجمــ أولـ خطأ شفتـٌ وهو منـ الأخطاء الشائعة

إليـ هو الضمير( I )هاد الضمير ما كانـ ولا رحـ يكونـ حرفـ صغير يعنيـ ( i )@_@

منـ قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية المطبقة علىـ الضمائر

هو كتابة الضمير ( I ) مهما كانـ وقوع هذا الضمير فيـ الجملة سواء فيـ بداية الجملة أو آخرها لا بد منـ كتابة الضمير

I

حرفـ كبير

حتىـ فيـ وجود الإقتباساتـ إليـ هيا ( Quotation mark ) علامات الإقتباسـ يكتبـ حرفـ كبير ( Capital letter )

إليـ هما " .....I have "

أتمنىـ هايـ القاعدة وصلتــ

*


؛




أنت إنْ تحبّني يا (الله).. فأنا أسْعد.
..{. ♥
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 05:07 AM   #8
CoOl GiRl..~
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية CoOl GiRl..~
ســبـــحـــآن الــلــه وبــــحـــمـــدهـ .. ســـبـــحـــآن الــلــه الــعــظــيــم <3

قوة السمعة: 115 CoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of lightCoOl GiRl..~ is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sofyمشاهدة المشاركة *

*

حبيتـ ترجمــ أولـ خطأ شفتـٌ وهو منـ الأخطاء الشائعة

إليـ هو الضمير( I )هاد الضمير ما كانـ ولا رحـ يكونـ حرفـ صغير يعنيـ ( i )@_@

منـ قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية المطبقة علىـ الضمائر

هو كتابة الضمير ( I ) مهما كانـ وقوع هذا الضمير فيـ الجملة سواء فيـ بداية الجملة أو آخرها لا بد منـ كتابة الضمير

I

حرفـ كبير

حتىـ فيـ وجود الإقتباساتـ إليـ هيا ( Quotation mark ) علامات الإقتباسـ يكتبـ حرفـ كبير ( Capital letter )

إليـ هما " .....I have "

أتمنىـ هايـ القاعدة وصلتــ

*

mm I knoe walla

but the problem not in me

I ts on the shift


مآفي توقيع :(
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #9
sofy
.[ مـلـكـة المنتدى ].
 
الصورة الرمزية sofy
وأملْ . ليسَ يتّسعُ ...
فإنْ اقترنَ حُسنُ الظنّ بمحبّةِ الخَالقِ
ومعرفتهْ ازْدَهرتِ الأعَاجيبْ ..!
♥ أيُوووشْ يَ صَمْصُومْ قلبيِ فديتسْ ♥

قوة السمعة: 129 sofy will become famous soon enoughsofy will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة coo0ool girlمشاهدة المشاركة

mm I knoe walla

but the problem not in me

I ts on the shift

Ops

really ..!

whatever I read the other conversations I found errors
oky no problem

do not hesitate to ask for help

good luck baby


؛




أنت إنْ تحبّني يا (الله).. فأنا أسْعد.
..{. ♥
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 09-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #10
شهيد
 
الصورة الرمزية شهيد

قوة السمعة: 50 شهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond reputeشهيد has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي رد: Here Speak In English Only

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sofyمشاهدة المشاركة *

*

حبيتـ ترجمــ أولـ خطأ شفتـٌ وهو منـ الأخطاء الشائعة

إليـ هو الضمير( I )هاد الضمير ما كانـ ولا رحـ يكونـ حرفـ صغير يعنيـ ( i )@_@

منـ قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية المطبقة علىـ الضمائر

هو كتابة الضمير ( I ) مهما كانـ وقوع هذا الضمير فيـ الجملة سواء فيـ بداية الجملة أو آخرها لا بد منـ كتابة الضمير

I

حرفـ كبير

حتىـ فيـ وجود الإقتباساتـ إليـ هيا ( Quotation mark ) علامات الإقتباسـ يكتبـ حرفـ كبير ( Capital letter )

إليـ هما " .....I have "

أتمنىـ هايـ القاعدة وصلتــ

*

Oh, very nice my sister :)

continue


  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 02:27 PM.