Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
..ღ.Breathless.ღ.. - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة
قديم 04-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Alias
I ♥ AQSA
 
الصورة الرمزية Alias

قوة السمعة: 9 Alias will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ..ღ.Breathless.ღ..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينيةمشاهدة المشاركة  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must Alias

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me

You’re like an angel

 المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must

Very beautifull words

I like this subject so much

Thanks alot my dear Alias for this words

I love it very much

.

.


 المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must Alias

.

.

You have a special place in my heart .. And you have really changed my life

I love you

 المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must

I love U too  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must

You are every good in my life .. My sweet heart

your comment is the most beautiful ..

I'm so lucky to keep lovely and special freind like you ..

I will always love you  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must

Jeg elsker dig virkelig meget...af hele mit hjerte

Do you remember ? ;)  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينية Alias You must


  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 01:10 PM.