Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
..ღ.Breathless.ღ.. - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة
قديم 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
Alias
I ♥ AQSA
 
الصورة الرمزية Alias

قوة السمعة: 9 Alias will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ..ღ.Breathless.ღ..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمودمشاهدة المشاركة

P:

متمش التعديل ،،

You leave me breathless

I still can’t believe that you’re mine

You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful you’re leaving me


^_^

v nice ..

thanx Alias

yeah , I see  المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمود P: متمش التعديل ،،

Thanks for your comment boss You leave me breathless I still can’t believe that you’re

and I'm so grateful for your help mine You just walked out of one of my dreams


The subject has become more beautiful with these comments

Thank you all
mine You just walked out of one of my dreams mine You just walked out of one of my dreams
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 04-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
إسراء الفلسطينية
..{ مديــــرة عآمــــة }..
 
الصورة الرمزية إسراء الفلسطينية
وإنّ للحَنينِ غصّہ . . :( ♥
يــآآآ رب .. ~

قوة السمعة: 50 إسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond reputeإسراء الفلسطينية has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي رد: ..ღ.Breathless.ღ..

Alias

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me

You’re like an angel



Very beautifull words

I like this subject so much

Thanks alot my dear Alias for this words

I love it very much

.

.


Alias

.

.

You have a special place in my heart .. And you have really changed my life

I love you



  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 04-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
Alias
I ♥ AQSA
 
الصورة الرمزية Alias

قوة السمعة: 9 Alias will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ..ღ.Breathless.ღ..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إسراء الفلسطينيةمشاهدة المشاركة Alias

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me

You’re like an angel



Very beautifull words

I like this subject so much

Thanks alot my dear Alias for this words

I love it very much

.

.


Alias

.

.

You have a special place in my heart .. And you have really changed my life

I love you

I love U too

You are every good in my life .. My sweet heart

your comment is the most beautiful ..

I'm so lucky to keep lovely and special freind like you ..

I will always love you

Jeg elsker dig virkelig meget...af hele mit hjerte

Do you remember ? ;)


  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 01:31 AM.