Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
.ღ. I Will Still Love You .ღ. - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة
قديم 03-28-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
ملكة الرومانـسية
I ♥ PALESTINE

قوة السمعة: 199 ملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant future

افتراضي رد: .ღ. I Will Still Love You .ღ.

u are all the world to me

..

for that :

I will still Love u

..

I promice u that ur love will be the most beautifull thing

..

whatever happen to me

..

&

i promice u sister that ur words will be

great

..

thanks alot

..u are all the world to me .. for thatu are all the world to me .. for that
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 03-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
Pink Rose
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية Pink Rose

قوة السمعة: 379 Pink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي رد: .ღ. I Will Still Love You .ღ.

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ملكة الرومانـسيةمشاهدة المشاركة

u are all the world to me

..

for that :

I will still Love u

..

I promice u that ur love will be the most beautifull thing

..

whatever happen to me

..

&

i promice u sister that ur words will be

great

..

thanks alot

..

welcome sweety
thanks alot for this nice replay
with my love


_____________

Behind my pretty smile is a story
you'll never understand !
  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 02:01 PM.