نحن مع غزة
قديم 01-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
Pink Rose
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية Pink Rose

قوة السمعة: 379 Pink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond reputePink Rose has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي رد: -¤--^]You My Friend [^--¤- -

I wanna friend like this :(

Nice word

thanx suzana

I wanna friend like this :( Nice word thanx suzana


_____________

Behind my pretty smile is a story
you'll never understand !
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 01-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
suzana2007
I ♥ AQSA

قوة السمعة: 10 suzana2007 will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: -¤--^]You My Friend [^--¤- -

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Pink Roseمشاهدة المشاركة

I wanna friend like this :(

Nice word

thanx suzana


you r welcomed Pink Rose

I wish you could have like this friend and i hope to be you and me good friends

Thanx alot




ما دخلَ اليهودُ من حدودِنا
وإنما..
تسرّبوا كالنملِ..من عيوبنا
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 01-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: -¤--^]You My Friend [^--¤- -

thz sweety suzana 2007 really very nice







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 01-13-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
suzana2007
I ♥ AQSA

قوة السمعة: 10 suzana2007 will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: -¤--^]You My Friend [^--¤- -

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sweet soulمشاهدة المشاركة thz sweety suzana 2007 really very nice



I am the only one who should thank u for your passing.. i am m so glad that u like the topic

take care honey




ما دخلَ اليهودُ من حدودِنا
وإنما..
تسرّبوا كالنملِ..من عيوبنا
  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 07:28 PM.