Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
هدول همي الرجال - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة
قديم 11-07-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
S M S
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية S M S

قوة السمعة: 54 S M S will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: هدول همي الرجال

هي ترجمت الموضوع بالانجلش كمان خخخخخخخخخخ




The Love Word:
After 6 weeks: I love you, I love you, I love you!
After 6 months: Of course, I love you.
After 6 years: GOD, if I didn't love you, then why do you think I proposed?

Back from Work:
After 6 weeks: Honey, I'm home!
After 6 months: I'm BACK!!
After 6 years: Have you cooked?

Phone Ringing:
After 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
After 6 months: Here, it's for you.
After 6 years: ANSWER THE PHONE!

Cooking:

After 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
After 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
After 6 years: AGAIN!

New Dress:
After 6 weeks: Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.
After 6 months: You bought a new dress again?
After 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?

TV:
After 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
After 6 months: I like this movie.
After 6 years: I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself!


  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 11-07-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
احلا فوفو
I ♥ ISLAM
 
الصورة الرمزية احلا فوفو

قوة السمعة: 18 احلا فوفو will become famous soon enough

Wink رد: هدول همي الرجال

هيي mms
انت ليش مئهور
اصلا نحنا بنعيد الموضوع مرتين ميشان تفهموه
وباللغتين ولو بعرف فرنسي لكنت كتبتو
هيدا السبب مو اكتر
موت بئهرك
يثلموووو حبيبة البي






  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 11-07-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
S M S
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية S M S

قوة السمعة: 54 S M S will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: هدول همي الرجال

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احلا فوفومشاهدة المشاركة هيي mms
انت ليش مئهور
اصلا نحنا بنعيد الموضوع مرتين ميشان تفهموه
وباللغتين ولو بعرف فرنسي لكنت كتبتو
هيدا السبب مو اكتر
موت بئهرك
يثلموووو حبيبة البي

خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ

اه اه
قلتيتيي هههههههههههههههه


طيب طيب

روحي زبطي توقيع الك


لأنو محذوف خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ


  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 11:24 AM.