Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
For The Third Time...some Thing I Wrote....(((palestine My Love))))....o - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة
قديم 01-31-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
Eagle of Palestine
I ♥ AQSA

قوة السمعة: 13 Eagle of Palestine will become famous soon enough

Cool رد: For The Third Time...some Thing I Wrote....(((palestine My Love))))....o

[QUOTE]

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Banbonمشاهدة المشاركة [QUOTE] المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Banbon Palestine my home land




Fantastic


speech of gold

well done Khauuuu \ Khaitooooo


but I have a small note :

you should say ( But I feel you … and I burn while I feel your pain ) while not when ......but it's ok never u , well done No wars … No strength …No guns … No bombs No wars … No strength …No guns … No bombs No wars … No strength …No guns … No bombs And we`ll never change you for all the treasures of

روعة يا حجة





  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 12:22 AM.