نحن مع غزة
قديم 06-07-2006, 12:28 AM   #1
نسرينا الفلسطينيه
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية نسرينا الفلسطينيه

قوة السمعة: 1987 نسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond reputeنسرينا الفلسطينيه has a reputation beyond repute

افتراضي رد: (((___Aisha ___)))

it is anice musice

thanx
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 12-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #2
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: (((___Aisha ___)))

thx 7bebty banbon ana bmoooooooot b team out landiesh enty nmtly







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 12-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
الرمشـ الحساسـ
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية الرمشـ الحساسـ
Be happy. Be who you wanna be. If others doesn't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.

قوة السمعة: 85 الرمشـ الحساسـ will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: (((___Aisha ___)))

thankxXx BanboOon its So So NiCe...
yslmoOo 7boOoba...
  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 08:43 PM.