Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
The Sad Love - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة


الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات شباب فلسطين > محطات أدبية > طَريـــقُ النَــجــآح ْ

 
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 01-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
ملكة الرومانـسية
I ♥ PALESTINE

قوة السمعة: 199 ملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant futureملكة الرومانـسية has a brilliant future

افتراضي رد: The Sad Love




I will be there.......

If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you




If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you




If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.






But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.

  اقتباس المشاركة
 


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 12:08 AM.