Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
talk about your self freely - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة


الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات شباب فلسطين > محطات أدبية > طَريـــقُ النَــجــآح ْ

 
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 07-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #2
Banbon
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية Banbon

قوة السمعة: 78 Banbon is a glorious beacon of lightBanbon is a glorious beacon of lightBanbon is a glorious beacon of lightBanbon is a glorious beacon of lightBanbon is a glorious beacon of lightBanbon is a glorious beacon of light

افتراضي رد: talk about your self freely

hi ......thanks alot I realy admire your idea..........so... I am 15 years old ....from Palestine.....I live in the UAE.... in RAK...... my hoppies are painting,music,reading and I like the internet ..........my favorite subject at school is English of course.........in my life my friends are very important for me and I like spending time with them.....now they are not with me becouse they traveled to their countries......and I miss them so much.......


  اقتباس المشاركة
 


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 08:58 PM.