Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
((( Picture & comment ))) - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة


الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات شباب فلسطين > محطات أدبية > طَريـــقُ النَــجــآح ْ

 
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 08-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ((( Picture & comment )))

yaaaaaaaay gr8 Idea sweet heart

:)

my pix ..




Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blind and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.



...

when ur gone i feel like a baby who lost his mam .. he did't know wt should he do ..

he cry &cry & cry

just he wanna bring back to her lap

thz my life with out u











L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
 


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 05:21 AM.