Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/shabab.ps/public_html/vb/showthread.php on line 1523
...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه... - الصفحة 3 - منتديات شباب فلسطين
نحن مع غزة


الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات شباب فلسطين > محطات تقنية > حِكـــآيَة صــورةْ

إضافة رد
 
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #21
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Just Me..MaRaMمشاهدة المشاركة ههههههههههههههه

نايس

تسلمي سويييت

^^


الله يسلمك ياعمري منوره حبوبتي
 المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Just Me..MaRaM ههههههههههههههه نايس تسلمي







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 10-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SWEET*GIRLمشاهدة المشاركة ههههههههههه

يسلموو

الله يسلمك ياعسل







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 10-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #23
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بو هبهمشاهدة المشاركة جرييييييييييئه




مية ورده يا سويييت سووول




والله طكع


سلامي

هههههههههههههههه تسلم يابو هبه والله منور







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 10-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #24
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

ويييييييييين اليائي







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 10-27-2008, 03:39 AM   #25
:: غربة الروح ::
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية :: غربة الروح ::

قوة السمعة: 51 :: غربة الروح :: will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

رووووعه :)

يسلموو حبيبتي ..


  اقتباس المشاركة
قديم 10-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #26
sweet soul
I ♥ PALESTINE
 
الصورة الرمزية sweet soul
Pieces Of Me

قوة السمعة: 41 sweet soul will become famous soon enough

افتراضي رد: ...كلام بالشعارات التجاريه...

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة :: غربة الروح ::مشاهدة المشاركة ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

رووووعه :)

يسلموو حبيبتي ..

يـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاهلا حبوبتي منوره ياعسولة







L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

❤
  اقتباس المشاركة
إضافة رد


الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)
 

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع


الساعة الآن 01:50 AM.